Saturday, February 27, 2010

Show and Tell

IMG_0270
Jayna had show and tell this week so she asked if I would bring Gus.
It wasn't easy that's for sure. I had Karli on my hip, a camera around my
neck (of course), Katie walking next to me, and Gus.. claws to the floor
pulling back with all his might. He really is brave, but it was too unfamiliar
and his mind was made up...He wasn't going down the hall. Finally after much
coaxing as well as the realization that yes, Karli CAN walk, he partially crawled
and I half carried him to the classroom. Jayna was thrilled and so was the class.


IMG_0273

Jayna showed the class some of his tricks and explained about his blindness and Gus lovingly smothered them in kisses. All in all it went well. Until....it was time to leave.
Thank heavens we ran into our friend Chris who gladly carried the frazzled hound

out to our car for us.

Next time I think it's daddy's turn.

2 comments: