Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On Your Marks.....

IMG_0284


So alot of people were doing a family olympics and I thought it would be totally fun to give it a try. Of course, it was all last minute but it was totally fun. We invited the Ravelli's and the Kanenwishers to join us. What a blast.


IMG_0313



Ok, so I know I look like a total retard in the picture. My camera was set on a 3 second timer! I was trying to book it over to everyone before it took. Oh well. Atleast I am IN the picture! We had a great time playing some simple games. We did the hula hoop toss.....

IMG_0302IMG_0299IMG_0300IMG_0307


ummm... Chris? You look ummm good in pink?..?...
We also tried our take on the bobsled except, daddy was the sled.........

IMG_0295 IMG_0289IMG_0292

We played a couple other games and handed out medals.We had yummy hamburgers and delicious brownies. After dinner the kids all ran around outside playing in the dark. They had a blast! All in all it was alot of fun and no one got hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment