Friday, July 2, 2010

The Amousment Park that is our Yard

IMG_1229

So here it is. Our rediculously huge play area. Let's see....we have log swings, balance beam, tire tower, tire sandbox, tires to climb, seesaw, jungle bars, trampoline, a culvert, second story playhouse, a flip bar........whew, if I hear "I'm bored" this summer I might scream! I'll remind them how long it took mommy to shovel the gravel.

IMG_1237

I told Brent he was crazy to dig the trampoline down. I think I might have even said I wouldn't help. I might have done one or to shovels full. Hey, I got him water a few times, that should count for something right? Luckily, he didn't hit a single rock!! Haha, good thing too or this project might have never gotten finished.

IMG_0797

Grandpa helped finish off the playhouse. Good job boys!

IMG_0739

Did I mention that Brent decided we needed an above ground pool the other day? Seriously, the sod is already removed for an 18 foot round pool 16x21 patio and two walkways. I think I'm busy for the next two weeks......

No comments:

Post a Comment